Saturday, April 4, 2009

Interesting one

I don't want to comment much, but this is what I want to share with you in short. I'll be having these exams around the corner. Imagine this now... Usually, we will have our study week in between lectures and final examinations, right? But for our case in UPM, after lectures, we'll have our final exams straight away, believe it or not...? Just like what it had happened in our last semester studying in UPM. This is the interesting one I believe. Haha. I mean, this is a very unusual thing that had been done by UPM right? Anyway, I really like this although it gives stress to people. This makes me to strive even harder for my coming exams. Anyway, good luck to those who will be taking the exams soon! Haha.


______________________
もし時間があったら、このブログに泊まってください。
どうもありがとうございます。
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jom komen di sini!
Let's comment through here.
こちらをコメントしましょう!どうぞ。