Sunday, July 4, 2010

Back to IJN

Hmm... Back to my second surgery in IJN. My very first surgery was quite a risky one. It was considered as a major surgery for that matter. This was because there were a malignant part of cancer in it, and my bones were cut off just to remove a large hideous cancer in my body. So, it was carried out and had it removed. End of my first surgery since about half a year back.



Well, my second surgery. The second surgery will be held because I have had another tumor troubling my chest. But, thankfully, it was a 'benign' one. Will be conducted soon this Tuesday. Maybe a keyhole surgery, according to my doctors in IJN. Wish me luck for the operation.

Wassalam.

______________________
もし時間があったら、このブログに泊まってください。
どうもありがとうございます。
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jom komen di sini!
Let's comment through here.
こちらをコメントしましょう!どうぞ。