Saturday, August 6, 2011

About two years ago...

Yesterday
All my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Yesterday - The Beatles


That's when I landed up in the hospital in Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur (HKL). I had a tumour that time, without knowing. The doctor finally diagnosed me as a mediastinal tumour. I know it's a hard thing to live with, but what can I do?? I have to face it. With a so-called terrible 'chemotherapy', which has the chance of killing people doing chemotherapy. I did a total of 8 cycles which is equivalent of doing a regime of chemotherapy for 5 days in a ROW for a week.

I tell you, this was when I said about chemotherapy, "This is a DISASTER!" That chemotherapy really leads me to have occasional vomiting and nausea, of course; even the aged people can't really bear it. Well, I did it for 4 cycles. After those 4 cycles however, the doctor examined again that the tumour was just removed of about a trace (of about less than 10%, say). So the doctor ask for another surgeon from Institut Jantung Negara (IJN) to perform the surgery to remove the best amount of tumour they can do for me.

It was a relief after the surgery. The surgery was a success! But, when the doc in HKL contacted us back, they found out from the lab That's where I spent the last 4 cycles of chemo again, (which I dislike) :(

Well, It goes the same as the one before. After the 4 cycles, I was frankly done with chemo! Just another regular check-ups to go.... In fact, I was just about 20 years of age but the range of normal patients were diagnosed at about 30 - 50 years of age. That means it is a rare case I guess. If you want to know about my symptoms, maybe just read this on...

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/mediastinal_tumor/hic_mediastinal_tumors.aspx

______________________
もし時間があったら、このブログに泊まってください。
どうもありがとうございます。
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jom komen di sini!
Let's comment through here.
こちらをコメントしましょう!どうぞ。